Congratulations to Week 3 Get Moving Challenge prize drawing winners!
- Mia McCullough, Medical Outreach Specialist 1
- Taylor Mooney-Acevedo, Outreach Manager
- Nagaraju Mamidala, QA engineer
- Nick Luerding, Account Manager
- Nicole Ennocenti, Imaging Support Specialist
Kathy Dutton-Fanning, Director of Marketing will contact you to claim your prize from the Company Store.
LAST CHANCE – JOIN US FOR THE WEEK 4 “GET MOVING” CHALLENGE
This is the last week to participate in the challenge! Any time that you take to “get moving” has heart healthy benefits and can reduce stress.
Entries for week 4 (Feb. 21-27) are due by 11 am on Tuesday, March 2.
At the end of the week, simply enter your total minutes on the employee website: https://ehealthtechnologies.info/physical-activity-challenge/
- Weekly winners will be randomly selected and announced on Wednesday.
- Winners can select an item from the eHealth Technologies company store.
Need an easy way to track minutes of physical activity?
Download this daily log sheet.
Want to share your favorite way to “Get Moving?” Send a selfie to brilliantideas@eHealthTechnolgoies.com.