To support the needs of our growing company, we are changing our IT Help Desk provider from Capstone to CTG. CTG is a leading information technology services firm with offices is Rochester and worldwide. This change will allow us to expand IT Help Desk services to include support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to employees in any location. This means that you will have faster access to live phone support when and where you need it. We thank our friends at Capstone for serving us to this point and have enjoyed working with them.
Starting Sep. 15 at 8 am ET, Contact CTG Help Desk for IT Issues & Services
The preferred method of contact is by phone:
- Phone: 833-706-4513
- You can also call the eHealth Technologies headquarters at 877-344-8999 or 585-242-1000. Select menu option 4, IT Department, and you will be automatically connected to the CTG Help Desk.
- For those in Operations on Five9, “CTG Help Desk” has been added as a speed dial. All you need to do is enter “CTG” to dial.
For non-urgent issues a Self Service Portal will be available or you can send email to eHealthSupport@ctg.com.
Email and self-service portal submissions have a longer response time. Always call for urgent issues. CTG recommends calling for any issue to facilitate a faster resolution.
Hours of Availability
Help Desk Services
- All employees from any location may contact CTG first for any IT related questions and issues, including general hardware/software issues, connectivity issues, equipment ordering, and network access requests. New service or equipment requests will be automatically routed to your reporting manager for approval.
- Email requests should include as many details as possible (screenshots, description of the issue, etc.), as well as a callback number and the best times to reach you.
- To improve efficiency, Operations employees no longer need to contact RTLs or RDs before calling the Help Desk for troubleshooting—unless it concerns the Five9 phone system.
- Issues that cannot be resolved over the phone will be escalated via electronic ticket for troubleshooting.
Dedicated Onsite Resource in Rochester Office
- A Dedicated Resource/Lead Engineer will be onsite at the eHealth Technologies Rochester office 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm ET to offer a variety of support services.
Questions and Feedback