We’re thrilled to announce the results of our Week 1 “Get Moving” Challenge! Congratulations to the 25 individuals who participated by logging their minutes of physical activity. All week 1 participants were entered into a randomly selected prize drawing for a free item from the Company Store. Be sure to check out new seasonal items! While everyone who focuses on their health and makes an effort to be physically active wins, we also have 5 lucky prize drawing winners!
AND THE PRIZE WINNERS ARE…
- Ben Betzer, Vice President of Sales
- Emillie Martello, Customer Service Manager
- Sree Hari Murthy, QA Engineer
- LaQuesha Nero, CSS1 – Outreach
- Mohan Sambani, QA Department
Congratulations! Kathy Dutton-Fanning, Director of Marketing, will contact you with information on how to claim your prize.
JOIN US FOR THE WEEK 2 “GET MOVING” CHALLENGE
Any time that you take to “get moving” has heart healthy benefits and can reduce stress. It’s not too late to join in!
Entries for week 2 (Feb. 7-13) are due by 11 am on Tuesday, February 16.
At the end of the week, simply enter your total minutes on the employee website: https://ehealthtechnologies.info/physical-activity-challenge/
- Weekly winners will be randomly selected and announced on Wednesdays.
- Winners can select an item from the eHealth Technologies company store.
- Participate all four weeks to be entered to win a grand prize!
Need an easy way to track minutes of physical activity?
Download this daily log sheet.
Want to share your favorite way to “Get Moving?” Send a selfie to brilliantideas@eHealthTechnolgoies.com.