We successfully moved 174 people to their temporary home offices, and now have significantly less than half of our employees onsite today.
I can’t say enough about how proud I am of the team that planned for and implemented the capability for our Operations staff to work remotely. It was a team effort and a success. I would also like to commend everyone in the company. Each of us has our own story of the impact COVID-19 is having on us both personally and professionally. The respect, cooperation, and commitment exhibited by everyone to our mutual success is gratifying. Thank you all for that.
FOR EMPLOYEES WHO ARE ONSITE TODAY:
- Please continue to wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- Our shipment of the remaining equipment we need is scheduled to arrive today.
- Our goal is to start packing at 3 pm. You must sign the work-from-home agreement prior to leaving with equipment and receive your folder with remote set up instructions.
- IT will need to make some network adjustments after hours tonight so that you can begin your remote set up Friday morning.
- We ask for your patience, as it will take IT a couple of hours to get everyone set up.
As we prepare to vacate the building to work from home, please remember to:
- Remove any food and perishable items from desks and refrigerators.
- Take home plants or living things.
- Remove trash to centralized location.
- Turn trash upside down to notify the cleaning staff the cube has been emptied. This will allow for a complete and thorough cleaning and disinfection of each workspace.
- Condense personal belongings on your desk and floor area to allow cleaning staff access hard-to-reach areas.
FOR EMPLOYEES WORKING REMOTELY
Thank you to all those who have been working with IT to resolve issues. Yesterday First Light fixed a glitch with the phone system that will make a big difference. If you continue to experience issues, please contact IT at 585-242-1007 between 8 am – 5 pm. Your patience is appreciated as we work to get everyone set up and functional at home.
More instructions will be available later this afternoon.
NEW EMPLOYEES IN TRAINING
Individuals completing training will stay onsite through next week to complete training.
THANK YOU TO ALL EMPLOYEES FOR DEMONSTRATING OUR VALUES
We will continue to have a few employees onsite for essential functions. This is permissible as eHealth qualifies as an “essential healthcare organization to support patient care.”
Although we won’t see most of you face-to-face for at least the next few of weeks, we will stay connected in a variety of ways using technology.
If you have questions, please contact me or your supervisor.