At the December 1st Manager’s Meeting, Laura DiNatale, Director of Talent Development, discussed tips for enhancing resiliency through change as well as strategies for coping with ongoing challenges of COVID-19. Below are links to helpful resources to help you cultivate a mindset of optimism, focus on what is within your control, and build additional coping skills:
Click the links below for resources that you may find helpful:
- Three Easy Ways to Find Your Resilience
- Simple Strategies To Enhance Your Work-Life Balance
- “Thrive at Home” Workbook
- Survival Guide to Self-care
- Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook
For additional help and resources, free, confidential support is available through UR Medicine EAP by calling 585-276-9110. If you have questions about EAP, please contact Michelle Halloran or Laura DiNatale.