For some, remote work has been ideal in the COVID-19 environment, while others feel returning to the office would be more productive and enjoyable.
- We will continue to offer remote work for those who meet performance expectations.
- Due to the differences in COVID-19 infection rates and vaccine availability, our guidelines for working onsite will vary by location.
- For those who want or need to work onsite, please review the guidelines below.
The Rochester office has been closed since last fall, except for limited staff who were required onsite. We plan to re-open the Rochester office using a phased approach.
Phase 1: We are now slowly opening the building to managers who wish to return, who have received a COVID-19 vaccine. Managers must contact Michelle Halloran prior to returning onsite.
Phase 2: All team members who have been vaccinated who would like to return to the office are invited to come back any time after the May 31st Memorial Day holiday.
- For planning purposes, if you would like to work onsite please contact Michelle Halloran, Vice President of Human Resources, and your manager with your desired date of return (post vaccination). We will need to reactivate your badge, prepare your workspace, and set up your technology needs.
- In order to return to the building, you must show your manager your COVID-19 vaccination card two weeks after final vaccination. (You may block out your birth date when showing your vaccine card, if desired.)
- If you are not vaccinated and need to be in the building, please contact Human Resources or your department director in advance for permission. You will also be required to show a negative COVID-19 test result.
- All onsite staff will be required to wear a face mask covering the nose and mouth when interacting with others and maintain a physical distance of six feet apart.
Phase 3: We will continue to monitor the environment and accommodate onsite work in accordance with local recommendations.
The Duffield Office has been available for employees to work onsite since its opening in January.
Employees onsite for training or day-to-day work should continue to follow current guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including wearing face masks to cover the nose and mouth, practicing frequent hand washing, and social distancing.
In addition, team members working onsite must:
- Have a negative COVID-19 test result and have no symptoms of COVID-19 OR show their COVID-19 vaccination card to their manager.
- Answer the CDC’s daily health screening questionnaire.
We are still in the process of building the infrastructure in our Duffield, Virginia facility and plan to open workspaces next month for a maximum of 30 people. Stay tuned for more information.
With the recent spike in COVID-19 cases in Hyderabad and limited availability of vaccine, onsite employees have been again deployed to work remotely for the time being.
The health and safety of our team members is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the situation and will determine next steps and office safety protocols based on the circumstances as they evolve, and best practice guidelines in India.
Looking for vaccination information?
Vaccines are now widely available in the U.S. and are ramping up in India. Click the links below for details.
- New York: https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov
- Virginia: https://vaccinate.virginia.gov
- Telangana: https://www.mohfw.gov.in/covid_vaccination/vaccination/faqs.html
We will continue to update in-office procedures based on the latest recommendations from health officials. If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to your manager, Human Resources, or any member of the leadership team.