We are getting ready to migrate our email service to a cloud-based version of Microsoft Exchange. This change will result in more reliability, improved security, and enhanced functionality.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We will update user accounts in groups after hours. We plan to start with the IT Department on Thursday, Oct. 8th. Then if all goes well, the rest of the company will be migrated the night of Friday, Oct. 9th. Watch for an email reminder with instructions. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
On the day of migration:
- Log out of Outlook – on all devices – at the end of your work shift.
- Plan to remain logged out for up to four hours.
- When you log back in the next morning you will see a pop-up window that says your email migration is completed.
- Log in to Outlook at the beginning of your work shift.
- You may experience a brief delay before you see your email.
- If your email does not appear, sign out and back in again to see if that eliminates the issue. If it doesn’t, call the Help Desk at 833-706-4513.
- Add a new account on your phone Outlook app if you access email on a mobile phone. Click here for instructions that apply to the latest versions of Android and IOS. For older versions, or for additional support, please call the Help Desk at 833-706-4513.
- If you use Web Mail today, update the webmail URL you use. The new URL is: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/ehealthcorp.net/
Any issues, call the Help Desk at 833-706-4513.
Thank you for your cooperation and support as we continue to enhance the back-end technology that supports your everyday work.