The eHealth Technologies Senior Leadership Team has identiﬁed Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) as a priority and as you may have heard at our last all staﬀ meeting, we have partnered with Tangible Development, a DEI consulting ﬁrm located in Latham NY, to help us navigate this journey.
Tangible has a commendable reputation in supporting companies such as Albany Medical Center, American Red Cross, and the Center for Economic Growth; we are excited to be working with them and conﬁdent in their ability to lead us in becoming more diverse, equitable, and inclusive.
Over the next several months, their team will be working with us to:
- Recruit and develop a DEI Committee that will take an active part in this journey
- Equip the eHealth Technologies Senior Leadership Team with the knowledge needed to drive the organizational change that will take place
- Develop a better understanding of our DEI climate from an individual and organizational level so that we have a baseline from which to grow
Our ﬁrst order of business is to recruit a team of eHealth Technologies staﬀ that is representative of our overall team in functional roles and personal identities. This team will work closely with the Tangible Development Project Lead to create a working infrastructure for organizational sustainability of DEI.
Important things to note:
- Tangible Development will do the ﬁrst round of reviews of the applications to determine eligibility before sharing with us (Stacey Thomas and Laura DiNatale) for ﬁnal review and selection
- Applicants must be employees in good standing, have no write ups within the last 6 months, and demonstrate and live our core values regularly
- New employees must be with the company at least 90 days and meeting performance expectations
- Time commitment is (2) hours twice a month with the days/times to be determined
Please click here (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JN68XJD) for the more detailed purpose, structure, requirements, eligibility, and to complete the online application by April 2. If you are passionate about being a part of positive change and this growth journey, be sure to submit today!
As things develop in this process, we will keep you informed via email and at our all staﬀ meetings. In the meantime, if you have questions, please reach out to any of the eHealth Technologies Project Leads or you can reach out to Dr. LB Hannahs, the Tangible Development Project Lead, at LB@tangibledevelopment.com.
We look forward to growing with you!