You may be wondering when and how we will re-open our Rochester office building. First and foremost, we want you to know that our top priority is providing a work environment that supports keeping you and your families healthy.
A plan to determine the safest way to re-integrate staff at the office is underway. A committee led by Michelle Halloran, Vice President of Human Resources, is reviewing recommendations from federal, state, and local authorities to guide our re-opening plan.
Our plan will be developed based on:
- Data from Monroe County, New York State, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- A phased approach that allows for social distancing for as long as necessary.
- Our core values of Integrity, Customer Care, Our People, Results, and Collaboration.
- Flexibility for employees that includes consideration for personal needs and wishes as well as childcare/school circumstances.
- Uninterrupted, first-rate service to our customers.
We will share more information as it becomes available. Thank you for your ongoing commitment to eHealth Technologies.