Mental Health Awareness & Support
Your mental health is an important part of your well-being. How you feel can affect your ability to carry out everyday activities, your relationships, and your overall mental health. Below are a list of resources that will help you become more self aware and offer additional support.
Awareness and Support Resources
- 6 Signs You Could Benefit from Mental Health Support
- Tips for Eye Care
- Lincoln’s Employee Assistance Program (username: LFGSupport | PW: LFGSupport1)
- Video: What is Telemedicine?
- Video: Empathy & Mental Illness: Bridging the Gap
- Video: Hungry, Bored, or Stressed?
Stress Relief Exercises
Additional External Mental Health Resources:
- TEND Academy (Excellent resources on burnout and compassion fatigue, recommended books and podcasts)
- Compassion Fatigue Reading List
- Johns Hopkins Global Mental Health Resources
- NAMI – National Alliance on Mental Illness
- CDC Mental Health Resources