Monthly Learning Session: Respectful Communications
November 26, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
We all have responsibility to promote a courteous and professional work environment. This session is geared towards helping individuals understand the necessity of communicating in an effective and positive manner to demonstrate our respect for each other and our customers. Without this skill we are unable to achieve the results we need to deliver critical, timely and accurate patient service.
Key take-aways for attendees will include:
- Understanding the Manager’s role in ensuring we are conducting respectful, effective discussions in all forms (email, in-person, by phone, etc);
- Understanding the difference between respectful vs. disrespectful conversations;
- Active listening techniques;
- Understanding the harmful impact disrespectful communications, including non-verbal communications, have on an organization; and finally
- Developing an individual action plan to ensure you are always conducting yourself in a courteous, professional manner.
SIGN UP PROCESS: email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the signup sheet located on the bulletin board outside office #177.